Sunday, December 13, 2009

Revlon ColorStay?

How well do you like the Revlon ColorStay foundation? I've heard it's very heavy though, and I wondering if it's too heavy. I have combonation skin, and I'm wondering if I should get the 'Active' version which is less heavy. I would appreciate your input to anyone who has tried them!Revlon ColorStay?
I use Revlon Colorstay Active (Lite) everyday. I have combination skin which is very sensitive and which clogs easily with anything. This foundation has been very very nice to my skin. No adverse effects at all. It gives you light to medium coverage. Looks and feels like you have no makeup on. I have not tried the other colorstay versions so I don't know about those. But this one is worth trying. Be sure to MOISTURIZE your face atleast 10-15 min. before you apply it. It makes a lot of difference. Otherwise it is a little tricky to blend. Apply it on one area at a time so it will be easier to blend. If you get the technique, it is wonderful. It stays put in humidity, hot weather. Read the reviwes on www.makeupalley.comRevlon ColorStay?
I like that the Revlon ColorStay foundation stays put but do not like how thick it feels on my skin. It almost feels like plaster on your face. Makeup feels best when you don't feel like you have makeup on.





I now use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and I love it. It's very light and blends in very well.
yea, i used to use the colorstay int he winter cuz my skin was blah. i liked it cuz it stayed on but yea it was pretty heavy, but thats why they call is a matte finish.if you blend it properly with a sponge it wont look so cakey. if your wondering if it is theavy, yes, it is. if your trying to stay away from it try something else. i use wonderfinish and i LOVE IT!
I've only used the Revlon Colorstay foundation and I did not like it. It dries very quickly so you have to make sure to apply it evenly in a very short time and it does feel very heavy. I normally do not have any acne problems but I found that I'd break out alot using it and other thick foundations.





I've switched to Maybelline PureStay powder foundation. It has wonderful coverage and is extremely light and fresh.
I have used Revlon Colorstay many times. I think you should use a good moisteriser first. If I had to chhose the best foundation for your type of skin I would try Estee Lauder 12 Hour. It's not heavy and stays on great. Very natural looking.
All of the Revlon Foundation seem to be stuck in a different generation. Its very thick and feels artificial as well as clogging your pores. Their are so many fresher and healthier products to use. I have been using and love the brand Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation its wonderful and works like a real charm. Light and airy on your skin sheer yet great coverage. It lets your skin breath which is what I love so much about it. Look into it you will be very pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease