Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best liquid eyeliner: Prestige or Revlon Colorstay?

Both have that felt tip and seem to be great.


Prestige costs like 6dollars and the Revlon 7.5 dls.


Which one should I buy? Which one do u prefer?Best liquid eyeliner: Prestige or Revlon Colorstay?
I manly where Revlon the non liquid since i suck at wearing it! but i would say Revlon!Best liquid eyeliner: Prestige or Revlon Colorstay?
Revlon Colorstay
REVLON COLORSTAYYYYYY!!! :D


revlon stays long, but can be a bit flakey.
revlon colorstay
Revlon Colorstay. .





I like Revlon stuff!





have a good new year
revlon is great!
I like Revlon better.
i prefer prestige
get NYC liquid eyeliner. they last a long time =]
revlon color stay,ive tried both and thats just my opinion.
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease