Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is Revlon ColorStay Eye Shadow waterproof?

I am looking for an affordable waterproof eyeshadow. Something you could find at Walmart! I saw Revlon ColorStay Eye Shadow and wanted to know if anyone has tried it and gone swimming with it? Lemme Know ';. .';Is Revlon ColorStay Eye Shadow waterproof?
yes its kinda waterproof but if you want it to stay put all day and resist water even better then I recommend investing into a primer such as toofaced shadow insurance and urban decay primer potion. If you dont want to spend too much money on a primer, l'oreal has a cheap primer called decrease and that works fine.





I really hope that helps,


KathyIs Revlon ColorStay Eye Shadow waterproof?
Oh yes it does! But I didn't go swimming but you have to shrub to get it off! So it would probably stay on through swimming!
Yes it is water proof . Says so on the package.
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disease