Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation vs. Revlon ColorStay Foundation?

Which one do you think will work best for me? I have oily skin and as soon as I walk out the door my face is shiny! D:


And by the end of the day I have no foundation %26gt;,%26lt;





I need something..


-Long-lasting. (At least 9 hours.)


-Natural-looking.


-Great coverage.


-Oil-free.


-Won't cause breakouts.Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation vs. Revlon ColorStay Foundation?
I have that same problem. I use Cover Girl Advanced Radiance and it works great. I love the natural looking coverage and it doesn't make my skin look oily and it doesn't make me breakout at all and I have very sensitive skin. If I start to get shiny throughout the day I use Cover Girl powder but I can' remember what it's called.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease