Saturday, June 26, 2010

Your favorite eyeliner/best? [what about mac powerpoint, uban decay 24/7 or revlon colorstay?]?

Well I was looking into urban decay 24/7, mac powerpoint and revlon colorstay=which do you think is the best and why?Your favorite eyeliner/best? [what about mac powerpoint, uban decay 24/7 or revlon colorstay?]?
I personally have tried mac powerpoint and revlon colorstay and love both.Of course revlon is cheaper than the MAC one, but the staying power is pretty much the same. If I have to choose, then I would prefer revlon. I heard a lot of good reviews on UD 24/7 and planning to give it a try :)Your favorite eyeliner/best? [what about mac powerpoint, uban decay 24/7 or revlon colorstay?]?
I love UD24/7 eyeliner, but it would not last me a long time and it as SO expensive. Mary Kay has an eyeliner that I started using, since it was cheaper, and also worked as well. You also don't have to sharpen it.


http://www.marykay.com/rebeccalin/color/…
i adore the UD24/7 eyeliners soo much!! they are by far my fav. i like the mac eye liners but i think urban decay ones are better. they last forever and are so pigmented. i really reccomend them to you.


hope this helps!!!
i love the mac powerpoint eyeliner, i've been using it for 3 years. it doesn't smudge that much compared to other eyeliners and it lasts for a long time.
urban decay 24/7 eyeliner. ive been using it for about a year now, its the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease