Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you use revlon colorstay foundation?

i just bought some yesterday and i was wondering how good of a product is it? i was using loreal true match but after summer came along it change my skin color and since then i cant find any foundation to perfectly match my skin again. so i bought a revlon colr stay also b/c loreal was breaking me out so much. so what would you say about it if you tried loreal true match as wellDo you use revlon colorstay foundation?
OMG NO WAY! I just bought the Revlon ColorStay foundation yesterday, too!!! But I LOVE it! Its definitely the best I've used so far, and girl, LO'real is for old ppl. It sucks. Do you use revlon colorstay foundation?
I love the Revlon colorstay foundation, it's the only one I use.


I have tried other foundations including Loreal true match and I don't like the coverage, it doesn't last and it doesn't look natural.
I'm not a big fan of changing my hair color but one thing I love about revlon is their conditioner that came with the hair dyed. It smells SUPER NICE and last really long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease