Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which liquid foundation is better revlon colorstay or maybelline dream matte mouse?

i would like to know what would be better for my moneys worth that give me great coverage and doesn't make me break out please and thank you :)Which liquid foundation is better revlon colorstay or maybelline dream matte mouse?
Revlon colorstay defiantly will give you more coverage. I have very sensitive skin and I use this in the winter time and love it. It has never made me break out and believe me I have extremely sensitive skin!Which liquid foundation is better revlon colorstay or maybelline dream matte mouse?
My opinoin would have to swing towards the revlon colourstay make up/


but its not about me lol.


it really depends on your skin type...liquid foundation with a built in moisturiser is a better option for dry skin.





for combination skin i would reccomend the dream matte mousse because it not as good for super dry skin but not for oily skin so its in the middle.





and if you have oily skin i would reccomend maybe a powder foundatrion or compact followed with blotting papers to get rid of all that extra oil off your skin.


they are life savers.





good luck :)





xox
Dream Matte Mousse is the best!!





Answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
use anything but the dream matte mouse, it literally sinks into your pores and you will most likely break out. i heard very bad reviews about it.
i would go with revlon colorstay. it gives an amazing finish and great coverage!
Personally i LOVE revlon colorstay.


Im not a fan of moose foundations.
I sometimes just end up starting low end and sampling tons products. Do what seems right and Im sure your gut will be correct.
Estee Lauder.
I like dream matte mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease