Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation?

does it have full coverage?


If not, what drugstore foundation does?


Any reviews is fine.


And, where can I purchase it?


Please answer!Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation?
I just bought this yesterday in Medium Beige in the Oily/Combo skin formula from Wal-Mart for only around $10. You can also buy it at any drugstore, but I think Wal-Mart is cheapest. I got it as an alternative to my usual MAC. The two are very a like, but I personally like Revlon's better! It has great coverage, it covers redness and my old acne scars very well. ( I use Missha BB cream underneath it). Be sure to moisturize your face before you apply it though, it can make dry areas look flaky. I apply it using a foundation brush, it works great with it. It doesn't come on cakey if you don't use a lot. It is the best drugstore foundation, I highly recommend it! Oh yeah, go to www.makeupalley.com to read more reviews on it, I LOVE that site!Revlon Colorstay Liquid foundation?
It was decent coverage, but if you want it to be full coverage you have to put quite alot on which makes it look cakey. Alot of full coverage foundations are cakey. You can find it at any drugstore, such as walmart, rite aid, CVS, pretty much anything. Try looking at rimmels foundation, they're pretty decent. You can find really good foundation reviews on youtube.
I use it and like it after trying many others. I first apply Neutrogena dry-touch helioplex 55 spf (I work outside). Then I apply Revlon with my fingers in the under-eye area or on any zits, etc. I finish with a lite dusting of Bare Esentuals foundation on my cheeks and forehead. Coverage is great, lasts all day, and doesn't irritate my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease