Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you like Revlon ColorStay Foundation?

i'm looking into buying it. so reviews on this product would be great.





thanks :)Do you like Revlon ColorStay Foundation?
i dont know why people are saying its cheap isnt it like 13 pounds? i know there are more expensive ones but still lol


yea i use it, cause i have spots and its a good coverage, but not too thick, but you have to make sure you dont put loads on.


i love it! i would reccomend itDo you like Revlon ColorStay Foundation?
love it!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I don't use foundation.


Buht from the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner.


I think it would be great.
I love that foundation. Only thing is my skin gets dry in the winter and it doesn't really help.
Well..after using it....


It made my face break out.=(


hope this helped=)
It's okay. A lot of people I know love it, but I still prefer Clinique's Dewey Smooth.
he is very nice to consider the cheap price ...





buy it and if u wont like it so buy another one..
yes it's very good. and good price

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease