Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon colorstay foundation oily/combo skin?

has anyone tried this? is it good? i've been reading reviews on it on makeupalley.com, but i noticed a few people have said that it settles into pores... i have large pores, and i want to try this, but since it's a drugstore brand, i won't be able to return it. does this happen to you?


also, do you think it's like the mac studio fix fluid?Revlon colorstay foundation oily/combo skin?
See, here's the thing about the combination/oily skin formula it has alcohol in it and it is going to dry out your skin it also is more orange in color than the normal/dry skin formula. I have Revlon colorstay foundation in normal/dry skin and I have oily/combination skin and I have found that it does a really good job of taming the oiliness on my face. I've been using it for a while and it has yet to break me out. If you're worried about it settling in to your pores, I advise putting a hydrating lotion and then a primer prior to putting on your makeup. I've been using Aveeno 24 hour moisture lotion and monistat chafing powder-gel as a primer (has the same ingredients as smashbox primer for a fraction of the price; it's for chafing skin not yeast infections, it says so on the box) My makeup stays on all day and doesn't settle into my pores, it glides on smooth and stays true all day! Revlon colorstay foundation oily/combo skin?
Jen, start w/skin care for your skin type then move on to foundation. I like the products at aularale.com/7002 and check out aularaletv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease