Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay foundation or Loreal True match foundation? help!?!?

Ok, so i have oily and acne prone skin. Do you think that the revolon colorstay foundation or loreal true match foundation is better? please help!Revlon Colorstay foundation or Loreal True match foundation? help!?!?
I'd go for the Revlon ColorStay especially since there's a formula designed specifically for oily/sensitive skin. True Match is alright but I don't think it would do enough to prevent oil from breaking it down during the day especially since it doesn't last all day on my dry/normal skin. Good luck!Revlon Colorstay foundation or Loreal True match foundation? help!?!?
Well, there are many different %26amp; good foundations out there. When you're shopping for the right one, you have to look if the foundation is for Oily skin or dry/normal combination skin. But, I have heard REALLY GREAT news about revlon colorstay, so i suggest you buy that one. I have used Loreal true match, and i don't really like it. But everyones skin is different, so just try out both of them and see which works better with your skin. Good luck ! :)
COLORSTAY for oily/combo skin.


True Match was oily for me and would break me out if I wore it for more than a day at a time.
Tru Match, Revlon colourstay is a little on the oily side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease