Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Revlon Colorstay foundation is no longer sweatpoof! o_O?

I've been using this foundation for years and now suddenly, it just comes off when I blot the sweat my nose.





I've been using Neutrogena facial moisturizer with SPF 15 with it for the same amount of time. Nothing have changed in my daily routine.





I'm totally baffled why it no longer stays on my skin even after hot humid days like before.





Is it possible that it has expired?My Revlon Colorstay foundation is no longer sweatpoof! o_O?
It could be that your skin has changed and is now more oily or it could be that you are in a particularly humid environment. Cut back on or cut out the moisturizer or switch to an oil free one and wait a few minutes before applying your foundation.My Revlon Colorstay foundation is no longer sweatpoof! o_O?
Are you sure they haven't changed the formula?





Yes it's possible it expired. Why dont you get a new one and see if you have the same problem? that should rule everything out
The formula for the Colorstay foundation has changed. The old one set in 30 seconds and stayed on until you actully washed it off. The new soft-flex doesn't hold up well at all. You can go to cosmeticsandmore.com to get the old formula in most colors and the best part is the price... you will see the difference. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disease